Whether it is exploring open leadership, social collaboration, new management operating systems or a revised performance management system, we help with tangible advice and strategic support to maximize benefits. We will work with you to turn what was a rapid implementation into a sustainable strategy to drive real results.
• Return on investment
• Significant reductions in real estate costs
• Carbon footprint impact
• Increased productivity
• Lower turnover
• Reduced work stress and work-family conflict for employees
• Improved job satisfaction for employees
• Ability to attract better talent
• 3 in 5 U.S. workers who have been doing their jobs from home during the COIVD-19 pandemic would prefer to continue to work remotely, as much as possible, once public health restrictions are lifted (Gallup, 2020).
• 56% of employees have a job that is compatible with flex work / where at least some of what they do could be done remotely (Global Workplace Analytics).
• A call center randomly assigned employees to work from home or in the office for 9 months. Those working from home experienced a 13% performance increase, more work satisfaction, and less turnover (Bloom, Liang, Roberts, & Ying, 2015).